Effective: March 2017
We only collect information about you that:
– helps us make the site work better for you
– let’s us contact you if we need to
– let’s us give you accurate local information if you need it
– shows us how you are using the site, so we can keep improving it
– helps us understand why you support our work, so we can better meet your needs and find more people like you.
Parts of the site may ask you for more information so that you can use services or complete transactions. You’ll always be told when this information is being collected. In many cases you’ll be asked to enter it – for example, an email address for correspondence. This information will only be used for the purposes stated.
What information we collect
When you visit the site, MCT and its service providers may collect personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, email address, questions, queries, feedback, offers of support and payment information.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person.
In addition, MCT and its service providers use a variety of techniques to gather other information about your use of the Site, including, among other things, your IP address, browser type, content visited while on the Sites, and the duration of your visit on the Site.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual.
What are cookies?
Like most websites, our site uses small data files stored on your computer called cookies. Please use this link to understand more about cookies what they do and how you can manage them. http://www.aboutcookies.org/
How we use your information
Any information we collect is used to:
– improve the content and design of the website
– contact you, with your permission.
We never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
The transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure. We’ll do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of postal addresses and phone numbers
If you enter your postal address or phone number into any of our online forms, we may use these details to contact you, unless you ask us not to. If you have given us your postal address or phone number and would prefer not to be contacted by these means, please email – email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
– to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, and other similar services.
– if we are under a duty to disclose or share visitors’ personal data to comply with a legal obligation
– for law enforcement purposes
Links to and from our website
If you come to our website from another website, we may get personal information about you from the other website. Read those websites’ privacy policies if you want to know about this.